Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweet Southern Sunday

I love Sundays.  Always have.

Church attendance has always been part of my Sunday.  Worship and fellowship with my church family fill my "tank" and renew my spirit at the beginning of each week.  I am reminded of how blessed I am whether life is sailing along or I have been trudging through a rough patch. 


Our family gathers at my mother and father-in-law's home after church for lunch.  Nieces and nephew playing hide-and-seek, giggles, adults scurrying around with platters of food.  Sometimes I forget how fortunate we are because this is pretty much a weekly ritual.


Afternoons are laaaaaaazy.  Especially a rainy one like today.  Naps, NFL football (yep, me, too!  I LOVE football!), old movies, and, of course, I have to take a cruise by Pinterest and a few blogs. 


 
On my "to do" list for 2012 . . . appreciate my family, faith and fellowship with friends.

Thank you, too, blog readers, for sharing life with me.

I'll be sharing my latest organizational pursuit in a new post soon, for now

Happy Sunday, Ya'll...






No comments:

Post a Comment