Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pantry Love

I want you to know that I love, love, love my pantry.  Up until about 2 years ago, my home was an early 1940's home with NO closets (meaning no pantry, either)! So when we moved into our present home, I was estatic to have a pantry!!

Actually, it's a combination laundry room/pantry (a "landry?").
Whatever you call it, it just makes me happy!


The shelves were emptied and wiped down with fresh-smelling, antibacterial cleaner.  (Better already!)  Everything was replaced according to category and size.

Canisters from Walmart were labeled for a uniform look.  I use the Crock-pot frequently, so it is front and center and easily accessible.  The large laundry basket directly above my dryer is very handy!


This room was painted a sunny color when we moved in... it feels "summer-y" in this room, even while folding laundry on a rainy day, like today. 


Adhesive labels fashioned on my computer...



Spices are stored in convenient storage on the back of the pantry door.


Wicker baskets hide cans...


Okay, I know I'm a little over the top with my "pantry-love" but isn't it beautiful!!!


Okay, so it took me almost a whole week to finish this (Day 7) of the Challenge I'm participating in over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  But I'm seriously loving the results of the organization in my home and I think the important thing is to continue to move forward.  I'm not going to beat myself up because I'm not completing the challenges on schedule.  I AM going to be persistent and enjoy the process!

Hope you are all having a fantastic 2012!!!

Ciao, Y'all!





I'm linking to . . .



2 comments: