Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pondering Pantries

Day 7 of the Organizational Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons is tackling the pantry.  I'm behind, but attacking the chaos and enjoying the process! 

I've been working on my pantry.... really, I have. (Reveal coming soon).  I've also been searching Pinterest for ideas and inspiration, scouring blogs and magazines.  (Maybe I'm overthinking this thing just a bit?) Who am I kidding, I'm just addicted to Pinterest.

Here are a few of my favorites from all the "research."

Don't you just LOVE this color?



Another beautiful color and wire shelving similar to the shelving in my pantry.
 
Photo from Pinterest



Photo from Pinterest


I'm really diggin' the wire containers...

Photo from Pinterest

and, well, this pantry from The House of Smiths is just to die for!  By the way, you'll love the whole blog.  Check it out HERE.


Are you inspired?  I am!

Thanks for stopping by....until next time,




2 comments:

  1. I really like the wire pantry with the blue walls...and the picture with all the glass canisters for the flour and things! It's all gorgeous, really...can't wait to see what you come up with.

    (I'm lucky cause I get to see all this up front and in person!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emmi! Glad you like the inspiration pics. I've got to have some of the glass cannisters!

      Delete