Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And welcome to my blog! So glad you stopped by! Isn't the beginning of a new year exciting? Reminds me of the first, fresh white page in a new notebook...full of possibilities, a fresh new start, begging to be filled with creativity and beauty.
How do you begin a new year? Resolutions? Resolutions are a bit intimidating to me. I think this year I'll simply say that I have opportunities to improve my life and I'm gonna GRAB those opportunities!
One opportunity I'm so excited about is The 21 Days to Getting ORGANIZED Challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons!! Come along with me and check back here to see my progress!
I'm looking forward to sharing 2012 with you!!
'Nita



UPDATE:
Day 1 Challenge: Well, I plunged right in and it was relatively painless. My junk drawer (sadly, most of my drawers are junk drawers!) is in the kitchen full of, well, junk! Yikes!
Most of the items in the drawer actually belonged somewhere else! Tool cabinet in the garage, in the garbage, etc. Out it all came.
All that was left in the drawer were some batteries and kitchen matches. Much nicer!
Day One....check! Let me know how YOU are meeting the challenge!
'Nita

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogging Anita, I'm new at this also. I'm going to come back and see how you are meeting the challenge! I need to be challenged also and one of my resolutions was to pick up after myself more :-/ I need more than 21 days! Happy New Year XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Thanks for stopping by. Yes, this is a brand new venture for me and very exciting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Awesome, Mom! :D Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete